A blog is a really simple but effective tool. And if you aren’t already blogging, here are some great reasons why you absolutely should be:
- Firstly, it’s a great way to attract an audience to your website. Blogging fuels SEO (search engine optimisation) and can help you to appear higher in search engines when your site is updated regularly.
- Blogging is a great platform to use to introduce your brand, to showcase your brand, and to tell your story. Potential customers and clients will visit your site and may visit your blog – this is a great opportunity to be seen and to potentially generate some leads.
- Stand out! Most organisations have a fully functioning website, but do they all have blogs? It’s unlikely. By regularly blogging and making sure you are positing engaging content, you will stand out from your competitors. If your blog is interesting, people are likely to subscribe – generating more and more engagement.
- Blogging is a cost-effective marketing investment. Each individual post will be a long-term feature on your site which will help promote your brand, promote your organisation and your products and services.
- Blogging is a great platform to be able to share things you find interesting. Your blog is yours – you can fill it with whatever you like. So, this means you can share anything that you find interesting. And if someone is on your website, it stands to reason that they have visited your site as they are interested in what you have to say – meaning you can share what you are interested in whilst talking directly to your target market. All increasing your engagement.
- And finally, blogging is hard. It can be a challenge to regularly think of new posts to write, but – challenges are good. They keep you focussed and they keep your brain engaged. If you want your business to succeed and grow; focus, ambition, drive and challenges are essential.
Would you love to blog but just aren’t sure what to write? Or you don’t really have the time? At Fill the Gap Marketing, we have the expertise to assist you with blogging and all kinds of content marketing.
Get in touch today on 01522 581911 or email email@example.com and learn more about how we can help you with your blogging.